Our apps provides concrete information based on real science and real data.
Our new Water Quality Explorer app, for use with iPhone® mobile devices, is in the final stage of testing with anticipated release later this year.
- Provides access to extensive water quality and physical properties data from the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the US Geological Survey
- Easy to use map-based interface allows efficient browsing for data near your chosen location
- Search for data based on category or date range
- Categories available include nutrients, toxic metals, pathogens, aesthetic parameters and more
- Data provided in tabular form or in multiple graphing formats
- Time series statistics available at monitoring stations include minimum, maximum and average values, along with standard deviation and the most recent observed value
- US EPA maximum concentrations provided for substances subject to primary or secondary drinking water standards
- Educational information about water quality provided, including resources specifically targeted for kids, teens and educators
iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.